Special Note: For those players that have fully expanded their boards, you may need to refresh your game for this item to show up in your inventory.
- Increase your energy cap by 50 when all levels are completed!
- Cool new Power Plant
- Earn more energy through supplying your Waterfall Power Station
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: You have to be level 21+ to receive this feature. Note: This feature is gradually rolling out to more players.
- Q: What is the size of the Waterfall Power Station?
A: This building has a 6×6 footprint.
- Q: Can I upgrade the Waterfall Power Station? If so, will it change appearance when I upgrade?
A: Yes you can upgrade this building, there are 50 levels. To upgrade your power station, you will need varying amounts of the following items: turbine, heater, condenser, transformer and generator. It will change appearance when you upgrade on levels 11, 21, 31 and 41!
- Q: Can I place the Waterfall Power Station in my city or does this need to go Downtown?
A: You can place in your City OR Downtown! But it does not provide any Downtown Value Allowance.
- Q: How many clicks does this take to build?
A: This building requires 1 clicks to build.
- Q: Can I store my Waterfall Power Station?
A: No, you cannot store the Waterfall Power Station.
- Q: How often can I re-supply my Power Station?
A: You can supply every 24 hours. Note: Supply your Waterfall Power Station to maximize your energy!
- Q: Can I purchase more Waterfall Power Stations in the Build Menu?
A: Unfortunately you can not purchase more in the build menu. This item is only received through the associated quest.
- Q: How many levels total are available to upgrade the Waterfall Power Station to?
A: There are 50 Levels available to upgrade.
Part 1: Building the Waterfall Power Station
- Once you have reached level 21 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Waterfall Power Station.
- Clicking on the “Place” button will allow you to place then start building your Waterfall Power Station. It takes one click to build!
- Clicking on your unfinished Power Station will bring up the list of materials you will need to finish it. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash.
- Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on “Finish Building” to finish building your Power Station and start increasing your energy cap!
Part 2: Upgrading your Waterfall Power Station
- As soon as you have finished building your Waterfall Power Station you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow: click on it to start the upgrade.
- You will need a few parts to upgrade each level. You can get these by sending requests to your friends and posting requests to your feed, as well as by purchasing them with City Cash. Once you have gathered all the parts, just click on “Finish Building” to complete the upgrade.
Note: Upgrading your Waterfall Power Station will provide visual changes (on levels 11, 21, 31 and 41) and increase your energy cap.