- Saves energy on harvest!
- Save space by combining your residences in one neighborhood!
- Earn fun quest rewards!
- Accepts all regular residences! Note: This neighborhood does not store skyscrapers or custom homes.
- Holds up to 15 houses!
- Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
A: This feature is available to players Level 10+
- Q: Is the Super Solar Neighborhood available in the Build Menu?
A: Unfortunately this item is not for sale in the Build Menu.
- Q: Can I build more than one Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: Unfortunately you can only build one of these buildings.
- Q: How can I tell if a building will go into my Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: Your residences will highlight blue.
- Q: Can I place this neighborhood in my downtown?
A: No, it can only be placed in your main city.
- Q: Can I put downtown homes in the Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: Yes! However, please ensure your neighborhood is next to a road before filling.
- Q: Does the Super Solar Neighborhood drop population “doobers” (moving trucks that increase your population)?
A: Yes, there is a chance to randomly receive these and increase your population every time you collect from your neighborhoods; as long as not all the residences in that neighborhood are at maximum population.
- Q: What happens if I remove the Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: This item will be sent to your Inventory.
Note: After removing, if you place this item from your inventory you will spend energy to build again and need to collect Buildable Parts again.
- Q: What is the size of the Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: This item has an 5×5 footprint.
- Q: Is the Super Solar Neighborhood storable in your Warehouse?
A: No, unfortunately this item is not storable.
- Q: Will I need buildable materials to complete the Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: Yes, you will need to collect buildable materials to complete the Super Solar Neighborhood.
- Q: Can I upgrade the Super Solar Neighborhood?
A: Yes, you can upgrade this item to reach new levels to hold more residences. You can upgrade to Level 3 to hold up to 15 residences and save up to 5 Energy on collection.
Level 1 = Saves 1 Energy on collection
Level 2 = Saves 3 Energy on collection
Level 3 = Saves 5 Energy on collection
Step by Step Guide: Building Your Super Solar Neighborhood!
- Once you have reached Level 20 you will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build the Super Solar Neighborhood.
- Place the Super Solar Neighborhood through through the associated quest in your City. Note: This building requires 6 clicks to build.
- To complete this building you will need to gain the following building materials. These can be collected by asking your friends or purchasing for City Cash.
- To fill your neighborhood with homes you will need to click on your Super Solar Neighborhood, then click the button “Fill”. This will highlight the available buildings in your City. Once you find a building you want to store click on it and it will go inside your Neighborhood
Note: You will need to fill your neighborhood with staff to increase the number of spots you can hold. Staff spots can be filled through asking friends or purchasing for City Cash
- Once each position is filled you will unlock the ability to level up your Super Solar Neighborhood.
- To upgrade your neighborhood you will need to collect the following buildable parts. These are available through asking your friends or purchasing for City Cash.
Start building your Super Solar Neighborhood today to save even more space and energy!