Grow Mystery Seedlings into Beautiful Trees!
- Bring a National Park Office to your City
- Open mystery boxes to win trees!
- Trees provide bonuses for your city!
- Collect all 9 mystery trees to win the Giant Oak Tree!
|What are the prerequisites for this feature?||This feature is available to players level 20+. If you are level 20 or above, you will receive the quest associated with the National Park and be able to place it from there.|
|What is the National Park?||This is a Community Building that allows 2000 population allowance for your city when fully upgraded.|
|Can the National Park be placed Downtown?||No.|
|Is the National Park available in the Build Menu?||No.|
|How many clicks are required to build the National Park?||1 Click is required to build the National Park.|
|What is the size of the National Park?||This feature has a footprint of 12×12.|
|Can I store the National Park in my warehouse?
Can I delete it?
|The National Park is not storable in the warehouse.
Upon delete, it goes into your inventory.
|I’m on level 1 of the National Park, why can’t I move it or send it to inventory?||You will need to upgrade the National Park to level 3 to be able to move it or put it in inventory.|
|What parts will I need to build and upgrade the National Park and how do I get them?||You will need to collect varying amounts of materials to upgrade each level of the National Park. You can request these from your friends or you can purchase them with city cash.|
|Can I upgrade my National Park? If so, what level can I upgrade this item to?||Yes. There are 3 levels of upgrade.|
|Will I see visual changes when upgrading?||Yes!|
|If I put the National Park in inventory when fully upgraded, does it stay upgraded when placing it back into the city?||Yes.|
|Is the National Park a timed event/quest?||No.|
|How do I get Mystery Trees?||You can post requests on the feed for mystery boxes that contain trees. Upgrade your National park for a chance of getting the rarest ones!|
Building and Upgrading Yours:
- If you are level 20 and above you will see the following quest icon and receive the associated quest:
- The National Park will be found in your city. It only takes 1 click to build your National Park.
- Request materials for your National Park by asking friends (direct requests and posting to the feed) or purchasing with city cash.
- Request these from the feed by clicking on “Ask for Trees” from inside your National Park.
- Trees sent to you from the feed or trees you collect from the feed will be placed in inventory. You can find them under the “decorations” tab. Purchased trees will be placed in inventory immediately upon purchase.
- Once you collect mystery trees, you will need to grow them. You can do this by requesting watering cans from the feed and collecting fertilizer from building that drop them.
- Trees can be sold for coins.
- Trees can be placed anywhere in your city
- Lemon Tree, Sourwood Tree, Spruce Tree: Common =2% payout to Residences
- Meyer Lemon Tree, Red Maple Tree, Cedar Tree: Uncommon = 5% payout to Residences
- Blood Orange Tree, Dogwood Tree, Pine Tree: Rare = 16% payout to Residences
- Giant Oak Tree, Reward: 100% Payout to Residences