- New Community Building for your City!
- Earn up to 3,000 Population Allowance!
- Q: How can I receive the Coal Factory?
A: You will receive the quest for it when you reach level 25.
- Q: What type of Building is the Coal Factory?
A: The Coal Factory is a Community Building which has a Population Allowance up to 3,000.
- Q: What is the footprint of the Coal Factory?
A: This building has a 5×5 Footprint
- Q: Does the Coal Factory require materials or staff?
A: The Coal Factory requires materials to complete.
- Q: What will happen if I delete the Coal Factory from my city?
A: It will return to inventory, please keep in mind that it will require materials again to rebuild.
- Q: Can I store the Coal Factory in my Warehouse?
A: Yes, the Coal Factory is not storeable in the Warehouse.
- Q: Does the Coal Factory have Downtown Value?
A: No, the Coal Factory does not have Downtown Value however it is placeable DT.
Step by Step Guide: Coal Factory
- Once you have reached level 25 you will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Coal Factory.
- Clicking on the “Place” button will allow you to place then start building your Coal Factory.
- This building will require parts to Finish. You can earn these buildable parts by asking your friends or purchasing for City Cash.
Part 2! Upgrading your Coal Factory
- Once you are finished building the Coal Factory you will notice the familiar upgrade icon above your Coal Factory.
- Click on the upgrade icon to check out the following menu. In order to upgrade you will need to earn all of the parts. You can ask your friends for buildable parts or purchase for City Cash.
- As you upgrade your population allowance will increase, up to 3,000 Population Allowance. Note: There are no visual changes upon upgrade.